Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Please Don't Kidnap My Babies!!!

Hi Friends & Family,

I'm going to finally jump in and start a Blog. I actually started one two years ago but didn't have a lot to say without Gage & Gavin in my life. My family really didn't want to hear about Cole. I started one again when the twins were born...but I was afraid someone would learn to much about us and try to kidnap my babies. I ask you please, please do not kidnap my babies! So...it is now 2008 and I have two 1 year old boys and I feel like if I don't document their daily activities I'll forget. And next thing I know they will be going on missions! I love, love, love reading blogs and I hope you will have fun reading this blog about my Joy x 2!

The babies seeing Cole for the 1st time with Grandma & Grandpa Thacker.



The family together w/ Cole last June.



Ken still loves and misses his Cole.

3 comments:

Corna said...

I will not kidnap your babies... I have seen how hard twins are. Love the blog! I miss Cole too!

Sarah Carlson said...

i won't kidnap your babies either, but if I do, you know where i live! Love the BLOG!!!!!

2Che said...

I love you and your babies I would only kidnap you to Arizona to be with me and Super Noah. I love that you started a blog!