Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bookclub Girls 2008

There are now 11 of us in our bookclub...started 7 years ago. It is seriously the highlight of my month to get together with these girls. We usually never end before 1:00 am and it is all I can do to get up and leave! I do love each of them and they bring such amazing life experiences to the group. We now have two that live in Texas and they fly in when they can. I tried to find photos of each of them which are taken at different times. The next time we meet I'll be sure to get a great group photo! Thank you Lindsay for hosting and for the delicious food! I cannot believe how you did it with a brand new baby...you are amazing! Thank you Wanda for the fabulous desserts and to all the others for great entertainment. Next time...we will discuss the book!


Wanda, Melissa and Carolee with Gage & Gavin

Shannon

Chris and Lindsay

Jennifer

Noelle and Lisa

Camille

No comments: