Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Party That Never Ends!!!

Ken gets a "Gold Star" for making my birthday fantastic! He set up a massage in the afternoon and then we went to dinner at the Market Street Grill...which is one of my favorites. I knew something was up because the boy was busy cleaning...so when we got home he had set up a surprise party with most of my very favorite people! It was so fun to be with friends, neighbors, and ward members. He had little signs up all over that read, "40 is the new 30." It was a very fun night and I'm thankful to all who helped him pull it off. And...thank you for dressing the babies so cute!


Thank you Kenny G for a great birthday!

The cake was delicious!

Ward friend and playdate organizer...Elizabeth Sweat and darling Rachel.

The awesome Hudak family...Aimee is truly the best neighbor ever!

Isn't Gage just beautiful?

My babies were over it...

Gage is crying because look who has TWO bottles...

Time for bed...with the balloons!

1 comment:

Gretchen J said...

Can Ken work it so that we can go to The View? I don't watch it anymore because my two are all over the place, but that would be a great (few) nights away!! Ken ROCKS!!