Thursday, June 12, 2008

Need Prayers for a Friend

I have a friend from a bulletin board that has been trying for a baby for many, many years. Her history is a true testimony of perseverance! She is a beautiful person inside and out. She has been good to me throughout the last three years that I've know her. We've never met in real life but that doesn't change the fact that I consider her a friend! She needs some prayers today. Her baby was born yesterday but now the birth mother is having second thoughts. Please pray that the BM does not change her mind and that my sweet friend can take her baby girl home.

2 comments:

Corna said...

Oh lots of PPTs, I am really hoping and praying for her!

karlin said...

Wow, I think you have told me about her. I hope she gets her. I can't imagine Keep us posted, I'll keep her in my thoughts.