Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back Bloggin

Hi my friends...quick message about "Back Blogging" Did you know you can go back in time and put in entries? I know this is important to me as I'm using this as a journal. If you look under Post Options...you will find you can change the date and times. So if you skip an event or have pictures to upload you can do it and put the date on it that you want. Does that make sense? I still have my CA trip from April and my mom's visit from June to upload to my blog. I can just change the dates so the entry falls into place when it occurred. I hope this info helps...

2 comments:

Melissa and Jeff said...

I did not know that but was wondering about it - thanks! If I can't figure it out I will be calling you. xo - M

Michele said...

This is a very important feature. I have only been blogging since May and it looks like I have been a blogger since the beginning of the year. My sister, the blogging expert showed me. Way to spread the word. Bloggers of the world need this info!