Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BFFs

Today we were able to hang with two of my favorite people ever! I have been friends with Brooke and Gretchen since 199* (what year was it Brooke?) when we lived at the Avenues while attending BYU. They are the greatest sisters and friends! It is so fun to have them come to town! Gretchen now lives in SoCal and Brooke is in AZ...how is it I'm the one still in UT? They are so very sweet to Gage & Gavin and I love asking them "Parenting" questions!


Forever Sisters!

Brooke's son, Noah, checking out the train at Draper Park.

Hey...I know that guy (Gavin sees his shadow)

Busy boys climbing and running!

Is this kid cute or what?

2 comments:

2Che said...

IT WAS AN AWESOME DAY! I loved hanging out with you and your amazing boys. They are so charming and you're such a great mom. Thanks for such a wonderful day!

Michele said...

The sisters are still HOT! The Avenues days were fun. We need to put together a reunion and play some baseball.