Friday, July 11, 2008

Kinley's Swim & Slide Party - Part 3

The last batch of photos from the party. I wish this first photo was clear so you could see all the grandbabies trying to climb on Grandma Penny. She is without a doubt the favorite activity at any event!


The boys loved playing the piano...it was so cute and I can only dream of them performing a duet one day!




Can you believe the tan on Kambree's back...it is beautiful!

And in comes "Nikko" and the boys were out of control! They love that little dog!


2 comments:

Michelvis said...

I *just* saw the comment you left on my blog ages ago...and yes, please send any hot eligibles my way. Must love dogs and loud women. :)

I want twins...yours have such infectious smiles and thats only through pics!

I think dinner with Melissa will have to wait until her man goes back to school. How does dinner in September sound? :)

Sarah Carlson said...

looks like you need to add a piano to the boys christmas wish list!