Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nursery Fun & Party in the Library

Gavin had so much fun playing "Peek A Boo" with Avaree at the end of Nursery today. Avaree is a Sunbeam but she comes in to meet up with her mom, Karlin, who is the Nursery Leader and her brother, Weston, who is two weeks older than Gage & Gavin. The boys are really doing great now and I'm sure it's because the have the greatest teachers! I'm actually sad that I have to go to class now because I love talking with their teachers too!





Ken had to sub in the library today...the boys thought it was funny to find him in a room down the hall!

1 comment:

karlin said...

Jana... you've been busy! Love all the pics. Fun to see Avaree and me on your blog! I especially love the pics of your boys in their cute parade hats and morning soda runs. You are my kind of girl!