Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stacey, Sand, Swinging and Burritos

We had a special visit today with Stacey, my dear friend who now lives in Frostburg, MD. Her husband, Paul, is a professor for Frostburg State University and she has a great job with the University too. They are having a wonderful time back East and I'm so happy for them! Stacey was one of my favorite things about working for eBay...she made my days enjoyable there. It was fun to have her see the babies and they thought she was cool too!


Stacey and the busy, crazy twins.

Later in the evening we played in the sandbox, and went swinging, and I feed the boys some burritos. Gavin is his mother's son...he loved every bite! Gage wasn't such a fan.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

paul said it looks like the boys don't like me. :(

miss you all and wish I could have spent more time with you! thanks for the visit!